PrJSC “Agrofort ” was founded on 15.09.2006 as a part of Group of MHP Companies.
Land bank for trimming is 13.22 thousand ha.
Agrofort consists of four departments:
- Cherniakh ivsky site – 3.47 thousand ha (Kyiv oblast)
- Shpendivsk y site – 4.0 thousand ha (Kyiv oblast)
- Stavishchansk y site – 1.89 thousand ha (Kyiv oblast)
- Oratovsk y site – 3.86 thousand ha (Vinnytsia oblast)
Total area of warehouse premises for grain storage is 9,267.4 м2.
4 vehicle and tractor fleets.
4 livestock breeding complexes of them two are commercial dairy farms
- Shpendivka sttl., cattle stock units: 513.
- Velyka Rostivka sttl . , cattle stock units: 272.
- Cattle breeding farm in Cherniakhiv settlement, cattle stock units: 547.
- Cattle breeding farm in Sushchiany settlement, cattle stock units: 1,753.
Enterprise performance indicators for the year 2016:
Yield for the year – 81,795 tons
Yield per crops:
- Corn for grain – 51,386 tons
- Sunflower – 7,702 tons
- Soya – 5,022 tonnes
- Winter wheat - 14,109 tonnes
- Winter rape - 1,533 tons
- Peas - 418.5 tons
- Sugar beet - 12,692.6 tons
Indicators of milk production for the year 2016:
Overall gross milk yield for the enterprise - 4,989.8 tons
Number of employees - 390 persons .
Average salary in the enterprise - UAH 6,278/
Director – Lyudmyla Valentynivna Onuka
6P Pershoho Travnia St., Kagarlyk, Kagarlyk district, Kyiv region, 09200
Tel: +38 (04573) 5-48-04