Oril-Leader poultry farm is full cycle enterprise producing everything from day-old chicks to broiler chicken meat. The technological process of poultry meat production involves incubating eggs, rearing, slaughtering, and processing broilers. The enterprise manufactures products for sale on the domestic market of Ukraine.
The complex was founded in 1980–1981 and joned MHP in the year 2001.
The production base of the poultry plant Oril-Leader consists of three lines:
- Hatching house with output of 40 million eggs per year.
- Production division on poultry farming: 4 production areas serviced by 178 poultry men & women in total.
- Workshops for slaughtering and processing of chicken-broilers with maximal output of 7,000 units of their stock per year.
In 2015 all subdivision erections of the hatching house were reconstructed. Construction of 5 new production areas is in progress.
The enterprise exploits equipment of such companies and manufacturers as: Pas Reform, SmartSetPro (Nederland), Big Dutchman (Germany), MMO POSS (Canada), and Roxell.
Indices of enterprise operation for 2015:
- Farming of 27,090,892 units of poultry stock.
- Produced live weight of 64,148.7 tons.
- Sorts of finished products as: chilled, refrigerated, packed, and loose poultry meat.
Certification of enterprise
- State standard of Ukraine ISO 9001 – System for control of quality and food safety
- State standard of Ukraine ISO 22000 – Certificate of system of food safety control
- State standard of Ukraine ISO 22000: 2007 and Certificate of quality control system of State standard of Ukraine ISO 9001:2009 issued in 2012.
Social project / programs of enterprise
All employees of PJSC Oril-Leader can use benefits presented in the social package consisting of:
- Preferences in the form of granting goods and catering, provision with vouchers into children camps and into sanatoriums in favor of employees.
- Free-of-charge transportation of employees to workplace / from workplace.
- Welfare, gifts in favor of employees and their children on occasion of holidays.
- Regular bonus awards to best employees.
- Opportunities for education of employees and their children in high educational institutions of Ukraine at the expense of the enterprise.
- Programs for employees under such names as «Young specialist», «Staff reserve» etc.
- Young specialists and employees of enterprise are provided with temporal and permanent accommodation.
During 2015 the enterprise Oril-Leader rendered charitable assistance in favor of nearly 20 different organizations and institutions in the amount of more than 500 thousand Hryvnias.
The basic part of these funds was directed to repair of schools in the Petrykivskiy district. In particular, in the framework of energy-saving program, windows of schools located in villages Mykolaivka, Kurylivka, and Yelizavetivka were replaced with metal-plastic ones. Also, Oril-Leader supports urban and district medical institutions, render regular assistance to servicemen in the Antiterrorist Operation zone and contribute to development of creative and religious communities on the permanent basis.
Director of PJSC Oril-Leader – Uteshev Aleksey Valeriyovych
Address: building 1, Khmelnytskoho Street, village Yelizavetivka, Petrikivskiy district, Dnepropetrovsk Oblast, 51831
Phone of reception room: (056) 740-95-38.
Phone: (05634) 2-31-61 (62).