Myronivsky Meat Processing Plant “Lehko”
Myronivsky Meat Processing Plant “Lehko” commissioned February 28, 2006.
- Capacity of five production lines is up to 160 tons/day of finished products.
- The operating production workshop with areas for unpacking raw material, marinating, preparation, forming, heat treatment, freezing, and packaging.
- The ammonia compressor station, boiler room, garage, storage and treatment facilities of Lehko, MPP with mechanical and chemical additional purification of waste water;
Company’s performance indicators for 2015:
- manufactured products – 25,573.2 tons;
- sent for export – 2,065.4 tons;
- production capacity of finished products is 160 tons/day and 36,000 tons/year;
- product range includes 147 items of finished products being sold under four brands: "Lehko", "Sytni", "Chick & Go", Qwaliko;
- the company cooperates with fast food restaurants popular in Ukraine and abroad – restaurant chain Domino’s Pizza Ukraine, giant of fast food industry – fast food restaurant KFC (Kentucky Fried Chicken), fast food ТМ ChickenHUT;
- the products are exported to the following countries: Georgia, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Africa and EU countries (Germany, France, Ireland, the Netherlands, Romania, United Kingdom).
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management System.
- Global Standard for Food Safety – BRC (British Retail Consortium). The Standard for Food Safety BRC certifies a high level of production hygiene.
Social projects / programs of the Company
- Free delivery to work / from work.
- Privileged products and food, vouchers to recreation centers.
- Financial and non-financial motivation: bonuses, organizing events, gifts.
- Provision of young professionals and students, as well as nonresident senior specialists with accommodation and meals.
Number of employees – 414 persons.
During 2015 the company rendered strong support and assistance to vulnerable segments of the population, utility, state and public organizations and institutions; it financed entertainment and sporting events and the products of the company were passed to ATO forces.
Address: 16 Frunze Street, Myronivka, Kyiv Region, 08800 Ukraine. Tel.: (04574) 4-20-50.