LLC Katerynopilsky Elevator
THE MAIN BUSINESS ACTIVITY OF LLC KATERYNOPILSKY ELEVATOR IS STORAGE OF CROPS AND LEGUMES AS WELL AS PRODUCTION OF FEEDS FOR POULTRY FARMS OF THE HOLDING COMPANIES.
The Enterprise “Katerynopilsky Elevator” joined MHP in 2004.
In 2015 the first oil extraction plant in MHP ensuring all the needs of the holding company in soybean meal required to produce the feeds, was put in operation. The capacity of the soybean oil extraction plant is 1,000 t per day.
Facilities of the Enterprise:
Plant for manufacturing feeds– two production lines with the capacity of 40 t / hour, 1,800 t/day each.
Oil press plant – one line for sunflower processing (25 t/ hour, 620 t/day).
Oil extraction plant – one line for soybean processing (42 t/ hour, 1 000 t/day).
Oil storage capacities – 6 000 m3.
Elevators and storage capacities for grain and oil-seeds, total capacity – 333 360 m3:
- grain drying capacities – 209 t/ hour, 8 800 t/day;
- grain peeling capacities - 420 t/ hour; 16 000 t/day.
Fleet of support service vehicles:
- delivering feeds – 52;
- support service vehicles for internal transportation– 26.
- miles open – 6 700 l.m..;
- number of locomotives – 2.
Laboratory controlling the manufactured products and incoming raw materials.
Enterprise's performance indicators for 2015:
- accepted grain and oilseeds – 546,969 t;
- produced feeds – 417,066 t;
- processed sunflower seeds – 167,684 t;
- produced sunflower oil – 60,215 t;
- produced sunflower cake – 71 439 t;
- produced sunflower granulated husk – 29 976 t;
- processed soybean – 27 424 t;
- produced soybean oil – 4 814 t;
- produced soybean meal – 20 731 t;
- produced soybean husk – 891 t;
- total mileage in delivery by vehicles - 9,567,439 km;
- delivered by vehicles – 635 936 tons of cargo (raw materials and feeds);
- cars treated by railway transport department – 2 533.
Certification of the enterprise.
- ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Control System.
- ISO 22000: 2005 Food Safety Management System.
Current social projects/programs of the Enterprise:
- Food and products for the employees at the privileged price.
- Delivery of the employees to work.
- Rest and recreation of the employees.
- The fitness gym and court are accessible for the employees.
Number of employees – 743 persons
During 2015 the amount of UAH 293,892 was allocated for charitable projects in the social sphere. In particular, the support was provided to ATO forces, local schools and pre-school educational institutions, homes for disabled; the football team was funded, public organization supported. Also in 2015, the company has assumed all costs in developing the project for reconstruction of regional sewage treatment plants.
Director of Katerynopilsky Elevator, LLC – Artur Feliksovych Futyma.
47 Lenina Street, Yerky Urban-type Settlement, Katerynopil, 20505, Cherkasy Region, tel/fax: (04742) 3 01 60; email@example.com .