Welcome to MHP Ethical control service
PrJSC "Myronivsky hliboproduct” (hereinafter - the Company) adheres a zero tolerance policy for any violations of laws and internal regulations of the Company.
The company introduced an anti-corruption policy in 2017 in accordance with applicable anti-corruption laws of Ukraine, as well as global best practices in order to:
● increase transparency of business in Ukraine;
● protect the interests of shareholders, business partners and employees from corruption and related threats;
● prevent fraud and corruption within its employees.
We strongly encourage any kinds of your reports uncovering violations of the Company’s policies or administrative offenses and crimes.
What is MHP Ethical control service?
Ethical control service is:
● a system for collecting and processing whistleblowing reports uncovering violations of company policies and corruption offenses;
● modern intake and feedback channels for anonymous misconduct reporting;
● incident management software for instant risk/priority triage and reaction as well as the robust case management system.
Who can report?
Any individual or representative of a legal person may report issues relating to PrJSC "Myronivsky hliboproduct”, as well as its affiliated and associated structures.
What should be reported?
In addition to violations of the anti-corruption policy you can also report:
● unfair competition in tenders;
● misappropriation or misuse of Company’s assets;
● disclosure of confidential information or insider dealings;
● violation the Company’s policies and / or applicable laws of Ukraine;
● industrial or environmental health and safety issues;
● rights abuse by management, abuse of authority, violations of employees’ human rights.
How to report?
Report via one of three convenient ways:
1. Visit our portal by simply clicking mhp.ethicontrol.com.
2. Call +380 800 210 745.
Calls are toll-free from all domestic providers and processed on weekdays from 06:00 to 22:00 (during nonworking hours you can leave a message on the answering machine).
3. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Service does not register:
● claims and complaints of consumers and customers for the Company’s products or services, as well as other claims within the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Consumers' Rights”. In such cases please use: website http://ryaba.ua/ua/, hotline 0 800 500 001;
● complaints at third parties that are not the Company's business partners;
● complaints of home life issues or other problems that are outside the Company’s responsibility and competence or its employees;
● threats to other persons;
● messages and requests in accordance with the Law of Ukraine "On requests of citizens." For more information please contact the Public Relations and Corporate Responsibility Department as per details listed on the website https://www.mhp.com.ua/uk/contacts, or using web-form: https://www.mhp.com.ua/uk/responsibility/communication
You can report anonymously!
To ensure you full anonymity and the impartiality of message registration, the Company hired an external independent service provider LLC Ethicontrol. The independent provider is responsible for managing calls and web-portal messages intake, as well as protection of your anonymity. If you do not want to reveal yourself, nobody will do it without your consent. The information you provide is confidential to the extent permitted by applicable laws.
What happens after report submission?
1. The external contractor records your report and transfers it immediately to the Company’s Head Office for initial review.
2. The initial review is an assessment of the adequacy and completeness of the report. The issue is being triaged and passed to responsible employees for solving it.
3. At the review stage, in the information insufficiency, further processing of your concern may be suspended until you answer additional questions via the Service’s Web Feedback Room. Responsible team lead and a case team are assigned to each report. They are up to investigate the incident and solve your issue.
4. You will be contacted by the case team within 30 days from the date of report origination. You will be notified on case status changes, asked additional information or informed about the investigation and response activities.
5. You can anonymously communicate with the case team anytime sharing additional files or giving feedback via the Web Feedback Room. You may also change your access credentials, add or change contact information. Optionally, you can leave your email address to receive automatic notification about status changes or receipt of comments from the Company.
6. After the case resolution, you will be able to assess and provide feedback comments regarding the response team and the adequacy of actions taken.
● The Company guarantees the confidentiality of individuals who report fraud and corruption.
● The report intake is carried by an independent third party.
● All of the incoming reports (100%) must be registered, provided that they contain the minimum information necessary for the next steps.
● Each report is being reviewed carefully.
● The information is reviewed only by persons who are not biased and involved in the relevant process, allowing them to objectively and independently define facts and draw conclusions.
● In case the reported information is confirmed the case will be submitted to the top management of the Company to take urgent remediation actions.
● Specific remediation actions always depend on the nature and severity of the violation.
● In order to keep the privacy and anonymity of all the stakeholders, the reporter may not know immediately about the existence of the investigation or its results.
● Any terminology used above should be interpreted in accordance with the legislation of Ukraine.